Students Guidelines for AVSAR
- A student can register for a maximum of 6 companies all of them being from different slots. (3 companies in a day)
- A student can avail only 1 Job/Internship offer.
- A professional and disciplined behaviour is expected from the students and hence they have to take care of the following:
- Formal attire is compulsory
- The timeline will be strictly followed.
- The reporting time will be abiding and no late entries will be allowed.
- You are not allowed to leave the premises until or unless guided by the placement coordinator.
- Absence in any of the registered company will result in debarment from AVSAR.
- Eligible candidatesmust carry a hard copy of their updated resume along with two passport size photographs, ID proof, DMCs / Certificates from 10th onwards (both original and photocopies) for each registered company.
- All announcements will be made on avsarpu.in
- Sukhpreet Singh (DCSA) – +91-78147044053
- Yash Singhal (UIET-Chandigarh) – +91-7011532270
3. Saksham Garg (UIET-Hoshiarpur) – +91-9478741414, 7347212346