To participate in AVSAR Campus Placement Drive Register Here.
1. Companies are requested to conduct the entire selection process on the same day and hence give offer
letters to the students during AVSAR itself.
2. Companies offering Permanent Job or Internship have to fulfil the minimum package criteria and/or Stipend for 4- 6 months internship
3. In case you wish to conduct an online test/ Pen Paper test, the same has to be conducted before the placement drive.
4. In case you wish to conduct a final round after AVSAR, you should intimate the placement coordinator well in advance.
5. Companies are suggested to inform us well in advance about the following:
• Eligibility Criteria (CGPA/Percentage Cutoff)
• Selection Process
• Logistic requirements for conducting your selection process
• Number of panellists coming for the recruitment
6. Companies are required to be on time as the arrangements will be done before your arrival.
7. Panellists will be provided with snacks, beverages throughout the day and lunch during the lunch timings in the refreshment lounge.
8. Accommodation and logistics support can be provided as per requirement.
In case of any query, please feel free to contact the undersigned:
Prof. Suresh K. Chadha
Honorary Director, Central Placement Cell
Mob: +91 9815567700
Dr Amandeep Singh Marwaha
Central Placement Cell
Mob: +91 9216411414